Monday, October 26, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3 -Hoesay

Mural Part:

 I think using our phones will be fun to do since we don't have all the fancy features that professional cameras have. It'd push us to get better lighting and angles, however, it'd have to be simple stuff. We wouldn't be able to get birds in high definition flying from one tree to another. Putting the murals around the part where the hallways divide, the little void between one side of the hallway and the other would be creative. They'd look like curtains almost.

Great Black and White Photographers:

1. What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.


This photo caught my image because in my opinion it's ahead of its time. This was taken during the early 40's. Much of photography was still undiscovered and this kind of style wasn't really present with the works of other photographers during his era.





Along with this one is how he was able to blur everything else in the background. The title claims that the car was parked, however, creating the blur in the background makes it seem as though the car is actually moving. Something that really caught my attention.






2. Look at those 2 photos you posted last tie in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos.
- In both photos there was a lot of noise, along with movement. I have to approach both shoots properly and get the perfect angle or else it won't be perfect. If these come out perfect I'm going to change the world of photography, I know I will.

3. I think a powerpoint would really be helpful with showing people I'm a decent photographer. Especially if I work alone I know I can come up with something really creative. It'd be on my own theme and I could manipulate it however I want to.




No comments:

Post a Comment