Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection -Hoesay

Some challenges I encountered during the shoot was the time constraint and being creative enough to get the proper angle and lighting to fit the picture. For the most part I'm really into the rule of thirds so trying to get different composition rules was difficult. I really focused on getting the focus to be as perfect as possible more than anything else. Figuring out the position I needed to be in was a difficult as well to get the proper angle.

If I could do this assignment again I'd change the pictures for Bowie and Happy, the angles I chose for both the pictures were horrible in my opinion and could definitely use some work. My favorite picture was Metal, I wouldn't change a thing about that picture.

http://ramisphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/1st-composition-shoot.html#comment-form

I really really like Bowie and Square, the subject is clear, in the Bowie picture it has a little off centered look to it which is amazing. In Square although it could've been a better idea to be directly under the square it's still a great picture, the diagonal lines lead the viewer to the square in the middle.
However, for happy, although it is a good picture the trash can kind of interferes with the shot and maybe a little more work with the angle could've been done. A good photo, but it definitely had more potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment