Saturday, January 23, 2016

Magazine Cover Reviews -Hoesay

http://jackiesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com


1. The name of the magazine is Sunkist and Jackie made it. 

2. I really like the color scheme used in the magazine and how everything in it caught my eyes and nothing was too small for the viewer to see. 

3. A very minor improvement on the magazine cover would be increasing slightly the date right under the title and increasing the price above the barcode. 

4. I picked this cover because the colors caught my eyes and also hot weather is coming up soon and the topics in the cover were appropriate. 

5. The barcode is an appropriate size and placed properly. 

6. Although it caught my eye I wouldn't pick this up at Barnes and Nobles simply because the topics on the magazine don't really suit me. I can't wear a bikini so it'd be pointless, however, looking at this from a girl's perspective I would be interested in buying it. 

7. This is a self portrait. 




1. The name of the magazine is 'cursiveclub' by Bella.

2. I like not only the color scheme but the way this was photographed. Having the subject in focus and the background blurred leaving the viewer to only see what was important, the lighting is perfect and overall the environment fits accordingly.

3. One very very minor detail that is missing is the USD next to the price, which again, isn't a big deal but I couldn't find anything else to critique you one.

4. I chose this magazine because it did catch my eye and everything about it was perfect.

5. The barcode is proportional and put in the right place as well.

6. It seems rather interesting so if I were to see this at Barnes and Nobles I would buy it, I like the price too.

7. Finally, this is a portrait

http://beccameowphotojblog.blogspot.com


1. The name of the city is KittyKat'sClaw by Becca

2. I like all animal's so this caught my attention because cat. 

3. One improvement this magian could use is maybe a better angle, it kind of looks slanted and a little blurry. Also the headlines on the side that are white get kind of lost in front of the white wall. 

4. I chose this magazine because like I said before I like animals and this would be something I'd be interested in getting. 

5. The barcode is in proportion and also in the right place. 

6. I would buy this if it were at Barnes and Nobles. 

7. Finally, this is a portrait. 









No comments:

Post a Comment