Monday, May 2, 2016

Final Exam Preview -Hoesay

1. A little summary over what I read and watched was how to use iMovie. It showed every single aspect of it and it made things easier and quicker to understand. It really went into detail and left little to no room for questions.
I really wanted to see how to incorporate music in the video so hopefully I can figure out how to use music and put it in my video. If I can't that's fine, I'll make sure to narrate it interestingly enough to not bore the viewer.

2. I already knew how to make a title in the video
3. Something I learned was how to include music in the video
4. My main concern with this project is not being able to piece it together even with knowing how to use iMovie.
5. I think pictures will be something I'll have ready to use, I'll just need to film and narrate my video to top it off.
6. I'm going to be doing a day in the life, it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment