Friday, April 8, 2016

Sensory Overload -Hoesay

1. I agree with this statement because our technology is a major part of our modern day life and society. Personally I don't understand what the quote means and it doesn't really feel any different. 

2. Due to the vibrancy of the colors I would go to the place and take a bunch of pictures. 

3. The only difficulty about being a child of the owner who has the toy shop is not playing with the toys and not taking some at the end of the day. 

4. My favorite photo is where the flowers fill up the entire frame of the photo. There's so many bright colors and the viewer doesn't get bored from looking at the picture. It's great. No black or white in the photo and there's a woman in the middle of the photo, I'm guessing she's the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment